Welcome to Pafford Endodontics! We offer a web-encrypted and secure way for you to fill out the registration in the comfort of your home. The entire process should take less than 10 minutes. You will need a password to complete your registration and we will provide it to you during your first contact with our office. Once you log in, the information contained in tabs number 1-6 will help prepare you for your upcoming visit to Pafford Endodontics. Tab number 7 allows you to complete your registration online at your convenience. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (404) 377-9395. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Your First Visit
- When you call to schedule your appointment, we will email you a welcome letter that will provide you with a password to complete your online registration. Upon arriving in our office you will digitally sign the forms you reviewed online.
- Dr. Pafford and our team will take any necessary radiographs and photographs of your condition. Dr. Pafford will thoroughly assess your condition and make a diagnosis.
- Dr. Pafford will discuss what any findings, show you radiographs and photographs, and make recommendations. We want you to understand any problems and reasons for the recommendations.
- Sometimes treatment may be rendered the same day. Please note that many endodontic treatments take more than one visit depending on the complexity of your condition. Our goal is quality care.
- After treatment, your case and prognosis will be reviewed and post-operative instructions will be given.
- We will communicate with your dentist on any findings, recommendations, and any treatment rendered.
Please be sure to bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- The referral slip and any x-rays from your dentist’s office
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Any necessary dental insurance information if you have insurance
- Drivers License or Photo ID
Decatur Commerce Plaza Building
755 Commerce Drive
Decatur, GA 30030
Street level parking for the Commerce Plaza Building is conveniently located off North Candler Street. Please bring your parking ticket with you so that we may validate your parking.